- Class packs must be used within 6 months
- We do not process refunds on any memberships, class pack or individual classes purchased
- Auto Renew can be paused once per year or more for a $15 fee
Class packs must be used within 6 months
We do not process refunds on any memberships, class pack or individual classes purchased
Auto Renew can be paused once per year or more for a $15 fee
- Create a CORE954 account through our New Member Registration form
- Visit our CLASSES page and select a class on the schedule you’d like to sign up for
- You may be required to sign in using your login email and password
- To book a class, you must have a package, pack or class associated with your account
- If you do not have credits, you’ll be prompted to purchase before you book
- We suggest adding your CC info for easy booking in the future!
Our late cancellation policy states that classes cancelled within 12 hours of the class time incur a $15 late cancellation fee. Classes cancelled outside of the 12 hour window will not incur a fee. To cancel a class, please login to your Mind Body account via the CORE954 website or the Mind Body App to view your scheduled classes.
You can add yourself to the waitlist via the CORE954 website or Mind Body App. Important: in order to stay updated on your status, you must have text notifications turned ON in your Mind Body settings.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your Mind Body account on desktop Select Profile
- Check the box under Personal Information that says you’d like to receive text and email notifications
- If you are added into class, you will receive a text prompting you to confirm (Y) or decline (N). If you confirm, you will be enrolled in the class and late cancellation policy applies. If you decline, you will not be added to the class. If you do not respond, your spot will be held, so please ensure you confirm Y or N
- IF you do not confirm Y or N, you will not be charged should you not appear, but this also means someone misses out on a class!
- Please note you may be added to the waitlist up to 30 minutes before the start of class. If you confirm and then cancel within 12 hours before class starts, you will incur the late cancellation fee.
To enhance your Core954 experience, please note:
- On your first visit, arrive at least 10 minutes before class to get a feel for the studio
- On subsequent visits, please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class
- We ask that you remove your shoes at the top of the stairs before entering the studio
- All mats and props are provided
- We have filtered water & cups for your refreshment
- We have three gender-neutral washrooms that can be used as change rooms
- We have cubby shelves to store your belongings, located next to the front desk. Someone will be on-site for the duration of your class., However, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items at the studio
Reservations must be cancelled at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. If you cancel within less than 12 hours, you will be charged for the class and forfeit your session. You must log in to your account to cancel a class. Emailing the studio or leaving a message is not an acceptable form of cancellation. If you book into a class but come to another class, you will be charged for both sessions. The only way to change class times without incurring a fee is to cancel out of an unwanted class at least 12 hours prior to its start-time and booking into another class.
Terms & Conditions
One class per day limit. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. ToeSox are required at all times and are sold at the studio. All classes must be prepaid. All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable. Packages and contracts may not be shared between different CORE954 locations. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Click here for our full Terms and Conditions